Tuesday 2 February 2010

requested review

so i was asked to do a review on the clean and clear cream wash and neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and masks. This is about my personal experience with these products and i understand peoples skin reacts differently.

requested review
I know soooo many people in the beauty community are in love with the neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask but I'm afraid i go against the grain on this one :( It just didn't work for me in fact i think it may have broken me out, it might just be a coincidence however it really put me off this product also i have quite sensitive skin and when i used this as a mask it made my skin react.

I loved the clean and clear sensitive wash it really kept my skin clear and i didn't brake out in my normal brake out area which is my chin. I thought this was going to become a bathroom staple for me however i ran out of this product and my local boots didn't have the sensitive one only the normal one and i don't no why but it didn't have to same effect.

My skin has been so prone to braking out recently so i have been using things specifically for spots to try and sort it out however if my skin clears up i would re-purchase the clean and clear sensitive wash as i think it is a grate product if you already have spot free skin and just want to keep it this way.

you wont like any either of these products if you like things that foam as neither of these 3 products really achieve a good lather.

P.s My January favourites will be up very soon :D xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...