I can't believe its all most march. The news year resolutions are nearly all but a faint memory though i am still going to the gym at least once a week, last week a manged 3 visits which as you can tell i am proud of an a little shocked. So here follows my products which have brought me joy over the last month :)
- I have been straighting my hair a lot this month so have been using Tony & guys iron it heat defence spray, which keeps my hair straight all day and also smells like you have been in the hear dressers.
- I have also be back combing my hair alot this month on night out to get big voulmised hair so i have been using Shockwaves ultra strong hair spray which even hold my hair after hrs of dancing and in a really really hot night club!
- Mac minralize skin finish, i have been loving this all month and so glad that i purchased it well worth the money.
- i have been applying this mac skin finish and my bronzers with this slanted powder brush by Benefit which allows for such precises application.
- max factor second skin foundation, gives a natural finish but yer gives a full coverage hence i have been loving it this month.
- maybelline the colossal mascara, gives grate volume without clumping
- soap and glory some like it hot thermal body scrub, i was blown away with this product now only does it heat up really really well but it retains the heat better than any other product i have tried, also it leaves skin so smooth smother than any low end brand body scrub i have ever tried.