Wednesday 10 February 2010

beauty innovative

I stumbled across this advert in cosmopolitan and was instantly intrigued as there is no way i can splash out on the clarisonic, the "scrublet" promises a deep pore, 360 degree cleans. It comes in normal/combination skin and then there is a pink creamier one for dry/sensitive skin and there is also a scrub for all skin types which is orange in colour.

It retails for under £5 and I am interested to try this.
Has anybody elce???

I just hope I am not as disappointed with this as I was with the neutrogena wave.

3 comments:

  1. On first impressions it seems a bit gimmicky but I guess at under £5 its worth a try x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't try it but I'm looking into it!At this price definatelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this about 2-3 weeks ago and I have to say it is pretty good and the scrublet seems a gimmick but really isn't.

    I will have to do a proper review on it soon.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...