Monday 17 February 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review...

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Boots £4.99

I had many other posts I had planned to do and then I bought Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and felt compelled to bump it straight to the top of my review list. I have never used a cleansing water yet have seen the hype around Bioderma. I never bought it as didn't want to fall in love with something that I wouldn't be able to replace.

You get a whopping 400ml and the bottle feels large in your hand giving you the feeling like that you are getting value for money. I have been very liberal in my use of this because of that fact even to bottle boasts 200 uses.  My first impressions were WOW how can something which looks and feels like water really remove my make-up so effortlessly including waterproof mascara! There was no stinging, tingling, panda eyes or a greasy residue in sight. It made removing make-up a pleasure not a chore as sad as it is I was looking forward to using it again the next evening. I bought the Boots large face cotton wool pads to use with this and find them a perfect partnership.

I am someone where even when a product states no need to rinse I still have the urge too do so. My skin has been playing up lately in my chin area and honestly I think this cleanser is also helping to sooth any pesky spots and get rid of them. I am hooked on this product and think everybody should try it if you haven't tried a cleansing water. After the first time I used it I text my best friend telling her she has to buy it. I don't know how this compares to Bioderma and it has sparked my curiosity further to see if it really could be any better than the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I'm also happy that it is a purse friendly beauty buy at £4.99. I think I will be buying another to leave at my boyfriends house!

Has anybody else tried this and loved it as much as me?

15 comments:

  1. I love my Bioderma, will really need to try this!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. Not sure how it compares though. x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried anything like this, sounds interesting. Great post :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my wishlist, want to buy it for so long but I can't find it! I am currently using the one from L'oreal but I am not enjoying the packaging, really want to try out this one.

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this in my local Boots and it's only a small one we never get the good stuff! I had seen the L'oreal one but their skin care just doesn't grab me the reason is the packaging. x

      Delete
  4. I'll definitely look at this when I run out of my Bioderma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently using the L'Oreal Micellar Water solution and have learned to love it, but I must pick one of these bottles up the next time I head to Boots.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will fall in love instantly with this one it's brilliant! x

      Delete
  6. Great review n looks a great product...would love to try ...

    My recent one : http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/02/mua-britain-irelands-next-top-model-palette-review-swatches-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend told me I needed this so I brought it! After being disappointed with the L'Oreal Micellar Solution I didn't have high hopes but the Garnier one is amazing in comparison! I really want to try Bioderma now too!

    xox

    beautyandmexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the L'oreal one but I just wasn't won over by the packaging and I must admit I probably was attracted to this one because it looks a little like the Bioderma. I'm glad you love it as much as I do! x

      Delete
    2. yeah the L'Oreal packaging is awful which is bizarre as L'Oreal and Garnier are owned by the same company! Yeah not many people have tried this yet but it is amazing! A staple in my skincare routine now!

      xox

      Delete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...