Wednesday 19 February 2014

V05 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder Review...

V05 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder - Boots £4.99

This is something I must have bought when Boots have there 2 for £5 style offers and it has sat in my draw ever since..literally years. Normally before a night out I spray some dry shampoo at the roots to get some extra lift but for some odd reason it struck me to try this out finally! It shakes onto you hair like a small sprinkle of icing sugar and then you massage it in. I don't know how it works but it works. It gives you the same lift as if you had backcombed your roots but taking a fraction of the time and without the damage.

 You can feel it in your hair and it is odd at first. I imagine that some people really wouldn't like it but for me the results are worth the cost of the slightly odd feel it gives your hair and have since been shaking into my roots daily. Another way I have been using the product is when putting my hair into a pony, shaking it in all over when the hair is held in the pony style and then giving it a ruffle this boosts the volume of the final ponytail quite a but and also combats any grease from second day hair.  Noted that when it comes to washing I do try and be extra thorough as can imagine this is a product which could cause product build up. The price also makes it a beauty steal! All Boots hair care is currently 3 for 2 as of today so if you like those kind of deals I would certainly think about putting this in your mix and match if you also crave more volume at your roots.


3 comments:

  1. I like sprays that give me texture ( I am using charles worthington at the moment and I am loving it). This one sound like a good one to try out!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried a really good spray one I will keep an eye out for that one when next time im Boots sounds interesting. x

      Delete
  2. This looks really good :)

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...