Wednesday 18 April 2012

Forgive me for I have sinned..








Forgive me for I have sinned, I have neglected my blog for such a long time but without making excuse's I am back and hope to constantly blog once a week if not more!

Moving on to my favorite eye shadow of 2012, appropriately named Sin. First discovered due to my unfading love affair with the Urban Decay Naked pallet. This has caused me to purchase the individual shadow more than once. I feel I am drawn to this shadow so often as it has a multitude of uses, on lazy days it can be sweeped all over the eye, on good days put all over the lid with a darker colour in the outer corner and crease and for nights out can even be used as a highlight and an inner corner colour to a smokey eye. It has the perfect metallic finish that makes achieving the fake fresh and awake look easy. For that reason alone this will be a dear friend for a long time to come.



On the note of the Urban Decay Naked pallet which from the photos you can tell has been loved to death and is all I seem to reach for, to all of you who have the Naked pallet 2, Do I need it? Have you found you revert back to the original or is your love for Naked 2 stronger?


2 comments:

  1. I've been on the fence about getting the UD Naked Palette. I can see from the pic of yours, you LOVE it to death lol

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post title! :)

    So funny, my Naked Palette looks almost the same- Sin was the only shadow I've hit pan on as well.

    I personally didn't like the Naked2- the color were too cool & grey-toned for me. I much prefer the original Naked.

    xx Louise
    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...