Thursday 26 April 2012

Estee lauder Stay-in-place eyeshadow base review....


Add caption

As you can see I have made a big dent into this, I used it every time I wear eyeshadow which is most days. My eyeshadow ALWAYS creases and I just can't seem to make it last through the day. I purchased this form double wear range after running out of the Urban Decay primer potion as it is hard to buy in the shops so deiced to try something else.

I like how this works almost as a concealer for you eyelids and cancels out any discoloration.You only get 7ml compared to 11ml you get with Urban Decay  . The packaging feel nice and expensive as I always like things that come in glass packaging maybe that's just me.

I apply this with my finger as I find it easiest although you may prefer a brush. I have had it for about 5 months now and have only noticed now that it is starting to dry out. While it is an okay primer, due to my oily lids it still doesn't keep my eyeshadow from creasing although I'm sure it would work on those of you who do not have this problem.  It retails for £14 which is the same as the Urban decay.

 I am still on the search of a primer that really keep my eyesahdow in place and believe that there may be better ones out there for me. I am tempted to try the Nars one next.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I struggle with the same creasing problem as you so when you do find a good product let me know :).

    Love your blog by the way, I am now your latest follower, would love if you could check out mine sometime and maybe follow back? :)

    xx

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the MUA eye primer, it's really good and only £2.50 :)
    Also, this looks a lot like Painterly Paint Pot my MAC haha :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...