Thursday 9 August 2012

Cover FX foundation review



Morning all

This is a brand which I hadn’t heard of until recently it was only when I read an article about it in PureBeauty magazine which is one that sent out to beauty retailers although you can find it online here.

This brand was originally on prescription for people with birthmarks and other thing’s you may wish to cover but has now been made available to all.  At the moment it is only stocked in Harvey Nichols but I have also subsequently found it online at House of Fraser. I happened to be browsing in Harvey Nichols due to my hospital appointment being cancelled after traveling all the way to London!

The Make up artist for Cover FX was really helpful and friendly and really listened to my concerns and what I wanted. She tried on several different forms of foundation from their line as well as several different shades without making it seem a hassle.


The first product I purchased was the Cover FX Natural FX water based liquid foundation in E20 (I am NC20 in mac) which provides very full coverage, lasts all day on my skin even better than Estee Lauder Double wear and by some feat does not look cakey. The price is £37 which did make me wince however, I reasoned it that this is something I will used every day on my face  which also helps me to feel more confident about my skin I have even been skipping concealer with this product as it does such a good job. The foundation is made my top dermatologist so it non clogging on the skin and even contains some skin benefits. The only thing that lets this product down is the packaging is not very attractive at all and defiantly does not look like a premium brand. However, the squeeze tube will allow you to get every last drop and for £37 that is defiantly going to be a good thing. 



Part two of this review will be about the Cover FX Pressed Mineral foundation. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Just found your blog, and I really love it!
    Hope you will check my blog out!

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.com

    Latest Post - Makeup Storage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really nice :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...