Wednesday 3 March 2010

Max Factor goodies

Boots are doing an offer at the moment were you spend £15 on Max factor and get a free gift. I fancied a change from liquid foundation and having to apply it so wanted to try their miracle touch compact foundation. I also herd really good things about their facefinity compact powder and as i had run out of my benefit one and this was half the price i thought i would give it a go.

I got the powder in 02 ivory and the foundation in creamy ivory 40. I'm an NC20 in summer and NC15 in winter.



In side the gift was

  • kole pencil in black
  • nail polish in disco pink
  • lipstick in 510 English rose
  • marsterpice mascara
  • lasting performance foundation
  • voucher for £2 off their new mascara
  • 2 samples of their new second skin foundation

I think this is such a good gift so just thought i would share it with you as i was so excited :D xXx

3 comments:

  1. the nail polish looks lovely!
    i have the miracle touch, its amazing! i apply it with a foundation brush though, as i find it easier to blend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuppieeeeeee i got this yst

    ReplyDelete
  3. this silver cosmatics purse is so demanding in my office :-) its worthy

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...