Saturday 12 October 2013

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream Review...




Clarins Daily Energizer Cream 
Boots and other department stores £21 30ml

Every product I have ever tired from Clarins had always impressed me...this realisation has crept up on me as I don't even visit the counter that often or even really look at the brand but it is one in which when I get a sample I often use and then repurchase. Clarins Daily Energizer Cream is a gel-cream hybrid which I really enjoy the texture of due to its silky smoothness. It leaves a matte finish on the skin and is also lovely and light meaning it absorbs instantly making it a perfect partner for under make-up. I personal like the scent which is not subtle so if your sensitive to perfumed products then this may not be ideal for you. 

 My skin has been behaving beautifully with this little beauty although as we head into the winter it may not be moisturising enough.  It's designed as a staple moisturiser for women in their 20's and that's exsactly what it is...but with the added luxury glass packaging. One thing I wish that it did also have is an SPF as to me this would complete it.  

Whats Clarins products do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...