Friday 22 February 2013

Rihanna Mac collaboration 2013



Rihanna has joined forces with Mac to create this collection.While I love rose gold at the moment I am not sure about it with the pink. I feel this could be any make-up brand aimed at young girls. While the lipstick would be a no go for me the eyeshadow quad looks really wearable. I'm not sure what the compact is yet, be it a bronzer or beauty powder. To me it resembles a previous release by Elizabeth Arden in their  rose gold collection. I am not sure if I am a fan yet I am sure that this will still be a sell out collection.

Are you tempted by anything?

3 comments:

  1. Maybe wouldn't wear the lipstick but the quad is RIGHT up my street! I'd love you to check out my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh it's about time Rihanna did a collab with MAC! So all over this collection! Love your blog btw. Love for you to check mine out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree about the packaging but I'm pretty sure I'll try and get my hands on the quad and hopefully it is a beauty powder/mineralized skinfinish! I defintely need a new one :)

    http://beautyandgore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...